Thursday, April 29, 2010

Going for a visit... and then ice cream!



Once a week I pack up the kids and we go to my grandparents for the day. I took pictures of the kids right before we left the house because they just looked so cute. Here they are all ready to head out the door.































My grandparents still have a Rubik's Cube! My sister Heather and I once decided the only way to win was to peel the stickers off and move them. It didn't work so well and you can see where we tried.
















And, finally, I had to have ice cream yesterday because some of my friends were discussing their favorite flavors. Jack's favorite is peanut butter and jelly. (I cheated and used a picture from last weekend for Jack because the place we went to yesterday did not have his favorite flavor.)
Cassie, sadly, cannot have ice cream yet, but she really wanted this milkshake!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA my little guy keeps pointing to the pictures and insisting that he's Jack.

    My nephew tried for the better part of an hour to "decode" the Rubik's Cube for me. He's a bit of a genius on such things. Cue in the blank stare. Poor guy. He underestimates my utter ineptitude.

    ReplyDelete